Long Island outdoor lighting enhances the beauty of your property while providing safety and security. It also allows you to take advantage of your outdoor spaces after dark and adds value to your home. This is certainly true across the board, whether you are considering adding illumination to a second home or vacation home, lighting is beneficial.
The Long Island area is well-known as a haven for summer homes. Whether you own a second home on Fire Island, Oyster Bay or in East End or the Hamptons, one thing rings true; Long Islanders flock to the distinct waterfront cultures that abound. If you are seeking a way to extend the appeal of those wonderful summer days spent in your summer home, adding outdoor lighting is the ticket!
- A well-lit front entrance to your vacation home enables you to greet guests and identify visitors. It will also give your home a warm, welcoming feel while assuring the safety of those who enter.
- Steps, paths, and driveways can be illuminated to make sure family members and guests are able to move about easily and safely after dark.
- Outdoor living spaces such as decks, porches, patios and even waterfront docks can be converted into romantic evening retreats through the addition of lighting.
- Pools and outdoor water features illuminated with pool surround and landscape lighting provide beauty and safety for evening entertaining or swimming — enhancing your holiday time spent with family and friends.
- Grill areas, outdoor kitchens, dining and serving areas benefit from bright task lighting promoting the ambiance of your own private bistro!
Additionally, through the use of Lighting Control Automation (LCA), we can program your outdoor lighting to turn on and off normally. By mimicking your normal illumination patterns, your summer home will give the appearance that someone is always home. This aids in adding security for your vacation home